How to choose between PPD or PPS?

fabijanicbruno6124

YetiShare User
Aug 13, 2016
Hi,

Im not sure how pps and ppd work, to they get enabled by default together or you can somehow choose pps or ppd rewards type?

Thank you.

fabijanicbruno6124

YetiShare User
Aug 13, 2016
well , as far as i understand, you get automatically pps and ppd without the ability to choose one only, specifically.

do you know what Cleared status means in rewards? can i extend premium with rewards balance? can i create a new premium with rewards balance?

My pps reward is cleared but still not showing to withdraw money even when i set minimum payout to 1€....
thank you for your reply!

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
yea, there is no option for users to choose 1 option - PPS or PPD. you can only set this up globally for all users for now until Adam and team adds these options

cleared basically means that its a valid payout but i dont see any option where users can request for payout.....
i think i found the issue (maybe you have the same issue). The problem with the plugin on my website is unpaid earning does not get added. I only see amount in PPS Estimated earnings or PPD Estimated earnings. It is supposed to add amount to total unpaid earnings every night but it is not working, hence they dont see any button to request payout..

fabijanicbruno6124

YetiShare User
Aug 13, 2016
I did some tests....

Try downloading files via another ip, those you upped....put minimum payout 1€ and earn like 1.2€ you will see a text link in Rewards -> Total Unpaid Earnings: x.xx (withdraw) and then you click and select payment option ...

But, if you have an account and you get PPS money....you dont see it in balance, you see in PPS Estimated Earnings, at least i dont ... even if it's cleared/pending ... with mnimum lead 0, i cant get the money to be in total unpaid and withdraw .... strange. We'll see tomorrow what happens...

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
thats exactly what i am seeing on my website, the earnings are not showing up in Total Unpaid Earnings. I see them in "PPS Estimated Earnings" so i cannot request payment.... seems like the plugin is not transferring the earnings to unpaid.

fabijanicbruno6124

YetiShare User
Aug 13, 2016
I have reported that to adam, still in ticket with him, maybe you can make one too, so we can get that fixed asap :(

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
sounds good. will do. update here if you hear back and i ll do the same.