404 Error after Captcha Page

zigma4000

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Jun 9, 2013
UAE
www.uploadman.com
Hi,

Well I faced kind of complicated issue, If captcha page is enabled for downloading a file :

If file is uploaded by non user, when I want to download it after captcha page it shows Nginx error 404 page not found.

If file is uploaded by registered user (any registered user free or premium) it can be downloaded after captcha page without any problems.

How can I solve this issue ? is there something wrong with my config or anyone else faced this issue before?

zigma4000

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Jun 9, 2013
UAE
www.uploadman.com
non user downloading non user uploaded file after captcha page the link generated for download will be like this :

sitename.com//970dc42a75cf05d0/filename.zip?pt=QmemqRdyJxvmVj6ydtnF3O5bp4tX%2FQ8Yfj2DQ04O6jI%3D

on this page shows 404 Page not found

donnywahyudi874705

YetiShare User
Jan 31, 2015
I remember facing this issue long time ago...you need to fix something in core files..but I forgot which one..If I'm not mistaken, it's core/includes/file.class.php

At that time, I believe it's caused by x-accel redirect setting in file server, if we disable it, it'll show the correct uRL to download

sitename.com//970dc42a75cf05d0/filename.zip?pt=QmemqRdyJxvmVj6ydtnF3O5bp4tX%2FQ8Yfj2DQ04O6jI%3D

You can see that's double slash after sitename.com

you better ask Adam for this, he'll help you out ;)

zigma4000

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Jun 9, 2013
UAE
www.uploadman.com
Since Adam couldn't solve this issue and he keeps removing my posts from forum, any help on this will be appreciated.

I tried to downgrade to previous version which was ok (v4.2) but trying to keep same database because lot of files added in last few days but this issue didn't go away. any suggestions?

zigma4000

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Jun 9, 2013
UAE
www.uploadman.com
donnywahyudi874705 said:
I remember facing this issue long time ago...you need to fix something in core files..but I forgot which one..If I'm not mistaken, it's core/includes/file.class.php

At that time, I believe it's caused by x-accel redirect setting in file server, if we disable it, it'll show the correct uRL to download

You can see that's double slash after sitename.com

you better ask Adam for this, he'll help you out ;)
Adam couldn't help, ask me to wait for new release which I don't know will be when!

Well, I tried to go back to previous version which was working fine but didn't help because I was forced to keep current database.

I tried to disable x-accel redirect , it didn't help too!

Any suggestions?