If i start to Upload it comes only.

Error: Failed adding to database.

this is after update to v4.2

whats wrong? :oops:

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
check permissions to files folder ? Also may need to repair tables in the database.. I am assuming you did import the SQL files that came with latest 4.2 package right ?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I think this was resolved via the ticketing system. For anyone else, this was because the sql patch hadn't been applied to the database.

\install\resources\upgrade_sql_statements\v4.1.1 - v4.2.sql

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
check to make sure all your files got copied over, including the .htaccess files. Also make sure your permissions are good.

pullvideos

YetiShare User
Dec 15, 2013
i not move files, i only move database
something wrong on file_server table, because no list server when load server_manage.php

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
check your database to see if any table is corrupted and repair it ?
Also if your database is on another server, make sure your file server can access your database server. (firewall, permissions, etc)

pullvideos

YetiShare User
Dec 15, 2013
i repaired file_server table and all tables,but still not load list server
database is on another server, file server can access database, because everything work fine, only file_server table not work, not load list server in admin: "No data available in table". thanks

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Not sure how many fileservers you have but maybe create a database backup and then drop your file_server table and re-create it again and add your fileservers back..

pullvideos

YetiShare User
Dec 15, 2013
I tried drop your file_server table and re-create it again and add fileservers back, but it still not load list server in admin: "No data available in table" and can't upload. The database still work good on old server, but when i import database to new server, this errors happen, it is strange error. the import is successful but "totalSpaceUsed" value reset to 0 when i try load list server in admin