Advertising

prinzaim4724

Apr 14, 2014
[DE]
Ich wollte mal vorschlagen damit so was eingebaut wird wie AdFly anbietet, und zwar ein System dass erlaubt registrierten Benutzer sich Werbung zu kaufen für ihre Homepage, und zwar direkt mit PayPal.
Ich denke mal sie würde sich das System besser vorstellen können wenn sie selbst bei AdFly vorbei schauen würden.

[EN]
I wanted to suggest so is something built like AdFly offers, namely a system that allows registered users to advertising to buy their home, directly with PayPal.
I think she would be able to imagine the system better if they themselves would look over at AdFly.

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
It will might be added in the next development cycle, the shorturl script has just had an update and there's other scripts that need updating and other development work that takes priority until the next dev cycle comes round.

prinzaim4724

Apr 14, 2014
ysmods said:
It will might be added in the next development cycle, the shorturl script has just had an update and there's other scripts that need updating and other development work that takes priority until the next dev cycle comes round.
Is already working on it?

prinzaim4724

Apr 14, 2014
ysmods said:
No way. We are working on Yetishare 4.1 at the moment.

Do not expect updates for wurlie for at least 3 to 6 months.
Too bad I have to say that they may not buy Wurlie but will buy it only if such a system is installed to my friends.