Update Reservo 1.7 to 1.8

daru

Reservo User
May 21, 2018
Hi,

I am a little bit confused. i would like to Update from 1.7 to 1.8. "___ INSTALLATION.text" says:
UPGRADES: Upload the /install/ folder and see the 'Perform an Upgrade to an existing install' option.

so i done it.
In the description for "Upgrade an existing install" - Step 4, i have to upload all files - without the "/_config.inc.php" and the install folder?

So i have to copy all Files / Folders without the _Config.inc.php (insall-Folder before update, the rest in Step 4)?

I have customize some Files in the Theme- respectively Templates-folder. (eg. index.html, faq.html header, footer.php)... Can you tell me which files in the Theme-folder were updated with 1.8? (So i can redo my changes in the Theme-Files).

So i can redo my changes in the Template-Files in new files, and revover the Theme-Files witout a change.

thanks in advance for your help

Daniel

Last edited:

daru

Reservo User
May 21, 2018
I found the Files by using FileMerge. - Update was successfully- another issue posted in a new Thread

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Yes you can use that or WinMerge. WinMerge enables you to compare 2 folders recursively, then lists the changes.

Thanks,
Adam.

Reactions: daru