Initial installation not working

zimmx

Feb 21, 2019
Hello, I followed instructions on the set up of the script, but I am getting the Config not found! error.

I am unsure if it is due to a server error or my own error on installation.

Can you please help me troubleshoot? (I have contacted the support email but I have not received a response).

Thank you!
-Bryan

zimmx

Feb 21, 2019
Here is what I am getting on my error:

The config for this domain has not been found in /_config.inc.php
$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] reported current site as mydomain.com
Please update /home/besthcom/public_html/mydomain.com/_config.inc.php to the correct host:

define("_CONFIG_SITE_HOST_URL", "mydomain.com");

(I have changed mydomain in this example to not share the actual domain with the world, however if I need to share I will.)

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Can I ask how you contacted us? I'm not seeing any tickets for your email address in the ticketing system. I'd like to double check there's no issues. You can email us directly any time by emailing [email protected] or using the contact form on our site.

I'm not sure why your install config isn't being picked up as it looks like it should. Drop us an email with FTP access to the install and I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Adam.

zimmx

Feb 21, 2019
thanks Adam. Well, I apologize, because I really thought I sent an email, however, I just checked my sent files and I see no record of it. My mistake!

I will drop a line now with the ftp instructions. Thank you for such a prompt response!