ImageViewer Plugin - Just learnt no EXIF data!

neil3834

YetiShare User
Apr 10, 2014
Well this is just wrong. No EXIF data extracted. Just the same File Size and "Size" (you really should label this "Resolution" / "Dimensions").

I don't understand why this doesn't show any additional information about the media uploaded.

I am still to test the Media Player plug-in we purchased, and I hope it is capable of displaying MORE than the Resolution of the Video and the Time of the video!!!

Sorry, but I am really disappointed.

neil3834

YetiShare User
Apr 10, 2014
Update
Re my last statement, there's is no information at all displayed about the media. No dimensions, no run time, no file format or codec used to render.

Media player only played audio from mobile phone video recording, but played both video and audio from digital camera recording... wrong decoder used on the mobile phone recording perhaps???

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
neil3834 said:
Well this is just wrong. No EXIF data extracted. Just the same File Size and "Size" (you really should label this "Resolution" / "Dimensions").

I don't understand why this doesn't show any additional information about the media uploaded.

I am still to test the Media Player plug-in we purchased, and I hope it is capable of displaying MORE than the Resolution of the Video and the Time of the video!!!

Sorry, but I am really disappointed.
Why don't you just suggest the idea instead of having a rant?? It gives us A LOT more motivation to actually add the functionality...

neil3834

YetiShare User
Apr 10, 2014
No idea how to code the solution... is.
Did you not want the problematic media? :p
https://mega.co.nz/#!hMBR3TRS!YjeuonfQ3A_7cLmXeknRr6oR3G_tGvaue3C8o08OQRk

Could you please add additional fields about the properties of the file?
Images, Graphics, Photos.
Video, Audio, Media.
Documents, etc
For example: length, dimensions (not size), file size (not filesize), MIME type, and so on.
For documents: title, description, created/modified, keywords for example.

Does that make sense?
Thank you.

From within Media Player Classic:
Video: MPEG4 Video 352x288 [MPEG-4 Video]
Audio: AAC 16000Hz mono 48kbps [MPEG-4 Audio]

Windows Explorer Properties:
VIDEO
Dimensions: 352 x 288
Data Rate: 799 kbps
Total Bitrate: 846 kbps
Frame Rate: 13 frames/sec

AUDIO