How to edit flow theme and pages?

CGAhmed

YetiShare User
Nov 20, 2018
Hello, hope you are all having a nice day!

Can i get help to edit my script.
1_
How can i edit the flow theme and remove the sections under the cloud section?
2_How can i edit the pages like, FAQ, TOS, Privacy Policy... etc, where can i find the files to edit?

Regards!

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Please can you link your forum account to your license via mfscripts.com. You can do this by logging in to that site using your account details and going into account settings. After 10 minutes, logout and back into this forum so your account can be linked.

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Thanks for linking your account.

1_How can i edit the flow theme and remove the sections under the cloud section?
>>> You'll find all the code within /themes/flow/templates/, editing any of these template should show on the front-end immediately. If you're after header or footer sections, have a look in the partial folder.

2_How can i edit the pages like, FAQ, TOS, Privacy Policy... etc, where can i find the files to edit?
>>> As above :) Note that any text should be editing via the admin area, languages section. It only exists in the template for populating the database on first load. So if you find you've edited text content and it's now showing on the site, this is why.

Thanks,
Adam.

Reactions: CGAhmed

copycat

YetiShare User
Feb 20, 2019
hello,
just to be sure about my understanding,
FAQ, TOS, Privacy Policy TEXT can be edited only by opening the html files in /templates/ ?
if i want to add a page do i have to just put it in templates/ folder?
if i want to remove a default page do i have just to remove from the templates/ folder? no dependencies?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
hello,
just to be sure about my understanding,
FAQ, TOS, Privacy Policy TEXT can be edited only by opening the html files in /templates/ ?
if i want to add a page do i have to just put it in templates/ folder?
if i want to remove a default page do i have just to remove from the templates/ folder? no dependencies?
Hi,

All text should be edited via the admin area, translations/languages section. Any you see in the html code is just the default text used on first page load. From then on it's loaded from the database.

To add or remove pages you simple create or delete the file in /themes/flow/templates/, there's no other dependencies.

Thanks,
Adam.

copycat

YetiShare User
Feb 20, 2019
hello, is there a way to put different html code for every uploaded file that will appear in the download page?
example: lets say a file is related to graphic and i want to show on download pages custom adv about graphics and then next uploaded file is about catfood and i want to show ads for cat food stores.. and so on.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
hello, is there a way to put different html code for every uploaded file that will appear in the download page?
example: lets say a file is related to graphic and i want to show on download pages custom adv about graphics and then next uploaded file is about catfood and i want to show ads for cat food stores.. and so on.
Not at the moment, you'd need to edit the code to do this.

Reactions: copycat