Do NOT conduct any business with xFileSharingTemplates.com

moohook

YetiShare User
May 17, 2018
Albania
It's completely up to you if you wish to conduct any business with xFileSharingTemplates.com but I'm going to simply advise you not to. They are good to bargain with to get a cheap YetiShare theme most of their themes have small problems here and there.

Once you have purchased a theme and run into a issue, they will not provide any support for your theme. All they will do is tell you to email them but never respond. If you ask them again for support on their livechat they'll eventually block you from using the livechat.

They state on their website and in the theme installation file that they provide support for one year which is obviously a lie.

Recommendation:

If you guys and gals are looking to purchase a theme I highly recommend svulaj he has excellent designed YetiShare themes and provides really good support for his themes.

- This post is based on my personal experience -

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Going over previous threads it looks like you're not the only one.

Until such a time that he provides a reasonable level of support I've disabled his forum account and hidden any of his threads.

Thanks,
Adam.