Admin Panel View Image

eric2158

YetiShare User
Jan 31, 2013
I think for images we should be able to preview images from the admin panel. It sucks having to download each image just to see if it meets TOS or not.

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
There is a Image viewer plugin you can buy that allows you to view the image without downloading it. install it and set it to who you want to see the images and from there you can see it if it doesnt meet your TOS then delete the file. Now this doesnt allow you to see it from Admin area but you can set the plugin to where only Admins can preview images. just click on the link and view it and decide.

eric2158

YetiShare User
Jan 31, 2013
Addons should be addons over base functions. If your an admin you shouldn't have to download an image just to view what your users are up to. Thats just a functions this script dont have that every other host script does. Im not buying an addon im buying a functions you have failed to place in the script and chose to charge us for again after paying for a hosting script in the first place. In no way should anyone have to buy basic functions which this deff is. Selling addons is one thing but removing or not putting basic functions and charging extra is just messed up.

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
Ok I understand what your asking for now. Sorry I am not affiliated with the Admins or nor am I affiliated with the making of this script. I misunderstood. I was in no way suggesting you have to buy any plugins. I do agree that it would be nice for Admins of the scripts either to be able to see what the user has uploaded in the Admin panel or be notified with a preview via email. Maybe this can be implemented in the next release.